From Our Principals
Schooling should have major impacts not only on the enhancement of knowing and understanding but also on the enhancement of character: intellectual character, moral character, civic character and performance character. We build on and foster this through these key beliefs:
• Working together towards a set of shared goals
• Developing positive and supportive relationships
• Using clear, explicit and direct teaching
• Providing early intervention
• Providing a safe and supportive learning environment
• Encouraging and celebrating success
• Building a healthy and active community
We are proud of the professional staff, the students and the parents and families who make Elizabeth Park Schools a great place to learn and be, and invite you to become a member of our community.
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments. We would welcome the opportunity to share more of our programs and plans with you.