Welcome to Elizabeth Park Schools
Schooling should have major impacts not only on the enhancement of knowing and understanding but also on the enhancement of character: intellectual character, moral character, civic character and performance character. We build on and foster this through these key beliefs:
- Working together towards a set of shared goals
- Developing positive and supportive relationships
- Using clear, explicit and direct teaching
- Providing early intervention
- Providing a safe and supportive learning environment
- Encouraging and celebrating success
- Building a healthy and active community
I am proud of the professional staff, the students and the parents and families who make Elizabeth Park Schools a great place to learn and be, and invite you to become a member of our community.
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments. We would welcome the opportunity to share more of our programs and plans with you.
Year 3 students from Elizabeth Park Primary School visit fine dining restaurant Chloe’s
- The Advertiser
The Advertiser has sent 6 of our students to the fine dining restaurant Chloe's in Adelaide. Have a read and watch their reactions here